It’s been a while foodies. I am sure you all are doing awesome!
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is one of the few good coffee places in the city. The coffee shop has 2 outlets in the city- At good old Forum and a big outlet at Quest Mall. Everyone has their ‘go’to’ orders at Cafe’s and Coffee places and this article is my personal opinion/suggestions to order when you’re at CBTL as we fondly call it-
- Well, it has to be cold coffee in the beginning. While the menu has a good mix of ice blended, non ice blended coffees, latte’s and espresso’s, my top picks include the 1.Ultimate Mocha, which is a burst of double chocolate blended with coffee and ice! If you are feeling a little less adventurous, go for the 2.Caramel Ice Blended which is equally entralling and not dominant on chocolate!
- Hot coffee lovers, fret not, because the pure 3.Vanilla Latte is a silent soothing companion while you sit down alone at CBTL, reading a book!
- Coffee shops usually have a limited food menu and CBTL holds no exception. To calm those hungry pangs, do order for a 4.Penne Pasta in Mixed Sauce. It is indeed one of the tastiest you have had and you will definitely thank me later for this recommendation!
- If you are just looking for nibbles order a salad, but coffee and salad is just a weird combo. If you ask me, the 5.Garlic Bread here is just too good! Cheesy, melts in your mouth, with the right garlic flavour to munch on while you sip on your coffee.
- If you have a sweet tooth, you’re at the right place! While they have some really delicious bakes ready, my suggestion would be the freshly baked 6.Chocochop Muffin. Aromatic, it tears apart from one one touch and just melts in your mouth!
- End your visit with the sinful Warm Chocolate Mudpie and leave with sweet memories!
Here you have, 7 things you can order when you’re at CBTL.
Until next time foodies!
How did you like this soulfood story? Tell me in the comments below.
One Comment Add yours
Mmmmmm, yummy. I can tell you have a sweet tooth.