Bombay Brasserie needs no introduction. Ever since the restaurant opened doors in the city, it has been an all time favorite among foodies. The gorgeous decor, excellent service and lip smacking food has ensured that the restaurant is always house full.
But do you know that they have added some delicious dishes to their menu? The new menu is a mix of North Indian, Punjabi, South Indian. They also have delicious cocktails named after different cities!
Since pictures describe food the best, here are some from my visit
Here goes my soul food experience
- Cheese Chilli Kulcha was a ‘melt in your mouth’ experience. Soft kulchas stuffed with mozzarella cheese and green chilli made for a super start to my lunch #recommended
- Pahadi Mushrooms were absolutely delicious. The spice rub was so aromatic and tasty that I was literally licking of the plate after finishing it. #recommended
- Agra Subz Seekh Kebab was tasty, it was not too dry and not too moist just how a good kebab should be.
- Paneer Sirka Pyaaz, though from the old menu, teased my taste buds for good. I was left asking for more. I enjoyed it with the extremely crispy and tasty churchur nan! #recommended
- The Chatka Choley Kulchey was delicious, really loved the chatka or smashed kulcha
- Bombay Lunch Home Veg Curry and Banana Leaf Rice was a delight to watch as the chef churned the fried noodle inside the curry. The coconut rice was delish in every bite.
- Jaipur Gulabo was a concoction of Vodka and Rose sherbet. The flavors went really well and it was a good drink to go along with my meal #recommended
- Bombay Icecream Sandwich was a treat to the eyes as much as the tongue! Three flavoured icecreams were sandwiched between childhood favorite biscuits, surrounded by jelly, wafers and a smooth chocolate sauce. #recommended
- The last dish to end our fantastic meal was the Grandmas Chocolate Treat and a treat it was indeed! A multilayer thin paratha stuffed with brownie and chocolate sauce was our Indian Crepe of the day! Just that it was better than a normal crepe! The crunch on the sides complimented the soft center and the dish was a fitting end to our lunch #recommended
Trust me these are the dishes to try when you go for Bombay Brasserie next. Oh, I forgot to add, the restaurant has been recently renovated and looks beautiful! Do visit the restaurant and share your feedback with me 🙂
A BIG THANK YOU TO SHIVANGI, PRIYAL AND MACARONI MEDIA FOR THE INVITATION.
(liked this story? Yay or Nay? Please do send your comments below)
DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS AND CONTENT BELONG TO A SOUL FOOD STORY AND KARISHMA SHARMA